HOW WE CAN HELP
Karis Cold brings capital, real estate experience, and cold storage design, development, & operations expertise to help our customers with:
WHO WE SERVE
Cold storage businesses and public refrigerated warehouse (PRW) operators seeking to:
- Find and entitle premier sites
- Avoid large capital outlays
- Extract liquidity from their owned buildings
- Build superior new cold storage facilities to serve their customers
WHO WE ARE
Karis Cold is a specialized cold storage landlord.
Karis Cold is a private-equity-backed real estate company. We focus exclusively on serving the real estate needs of the cold storage industry nationwide. We don’t operate cold storage facilities; we build, own, and lease them.
We are an opportunistic fund willing to embrace a variety of development and investment approaches. We bring decades of experience in real estate development, logistics & supply chain management, construction proficiency, and refrigeration equipment installation & maintenance.
Our expanding North American portfolio.
Brighton Park • Millard
5115 Millard Avenue • Chicago, IL
BUILT TO SUIT
Boyle Heights • Noakes
3692 Noakes St. / 1542 Calada St. • Boyle Heights, CA
MULTI – USER DEVELOPMENT
Brighton • Bromley
189 Bromley Business Parkway • Brighton, CO
CONSIDERATIONS FOR COLD STORAGE USERS
Focus on your business, not your building.
- Owners often over-customize their buildings and lose value at sale. We ensure that our buildings include market-standard features that are valuable to the next user.
- Buildings can quickly become functionally and technologically obsolete. We monitor industry-wide technological advancements and build state-of-the-art buildings.
- The cost of a cold storage development can exceed 3x the cost of other industrial buildings. Our customers focus that capital on their business, not on their building.
- Ownership of one or just a few cold storage facilities exposes the owner to the risks of individual markets and industries. We take that risk off of our customers and spread that exposure across a diverse North American portfolio and tenant base.
- Helping you serve your customers is how we make great family dinners possible.